Share |

Morgan firefighters assist in Henefer blaze

Article Date: 
21 March, 2013 (All day)

Wednesday, March 19, North Summit Fire and EMS Crews were dispatched to a report of a residential structure fire at 1770 S. Henefer Road. 
Upon first arrival, crews found heavy smoke coming from the eaves of the house. Initially, neighbors reported children were possibly inside. Firefighters requested mutual aid from Morgan County Fire and began a search. Eventually, firefighters were able to determine there were no occupants. 
Crews were able to locate the fire in the attic and quickly knock it down. The fire was contained to a small area, but other parts of the house did suffer some smoke and water damage. 
Investigators from the Utah State Fire Marshal’s office and NSFD determined the fire was caused by an electrical short. 
No one was hurt.