NOTICE OF ELECTION
2018 REGULAR GENERAL ELECTION
I, Spencer J. Cox, Lieutenant Governor of the State of Utah, in accordance with Utah Code Annotated §20A-5-101, do hereby notify each County Clerk that:
1. attached is a list of the offices to be filled at the regular general election to be held in the State of Utah on Tuesday, November 6,2018;
2. attached is a list of filing fees, and;
3. the Declaration of Candidacy filing period for qualified political party candidates and local school board candidates begins on Friday, March 9,2018 and ends at 5:00 p.m., Thursday, March 15,2018, and;
4. the Declaration of Candidacy filing period for justices and judges of a court of record begins Monday, July 2,2018 and ends at 5:00 p.m., Monday, July 16, 2018, and;
5. the Declaration of Intent to Gather Signatures period for qualified political party candidates begins on Tuesday, January 2,2018 and ends on Thursday, March 15,2018, and;
6. candidates must submit nomination petition signatures no later than 14 days before the day on which the qualified political party holds its convention to select candidates for the elective office.
a. U.S. Senate. One (1) Senator for a six (6) year term.
b. U.S. House of Representatives. One (1) Representative for a two (2) year term in each of the following U.S. Congressional Districts:
a. First District, which consists of Box Elder, Cache, Daggett, part of Davis, Duchesne, Morgan, Rich, Summit, Uintah, and Weber Counties.
b. Second District, which consists of Beaver, part of Davis, Garfield, Iron, part of Juab, Kane, Millard, Piute, part of Salt Lake, part of Sanpete, Sevier, Tooele, Washington, and Wayne Counties.
c. Third District, which consists of Carbon, Emery, Grand, part of Salt Lake, San Juan, part of Utah, and Wasatch Counties.
d. Fourth District, which consists of part of Juab, part of Salt Lake, part of Sanpete, and part of Utah Counties.
a. State Senate. One (1) member for a four (4) year term from each of the following state senate districts:
a. District Two (2), located in Salt Lake County.
b. District Three (3), located in Salt Lake County.
c. District Four (4), located in Salt Lake County.
d. District Five (5), located in Salt Lake County.
e. District Nine (9), located in Salt Lake County.
f. District Eleven (11), located in Salt Lake and Utah Counties.
g. District Twelve (12), located in Salt Lake and Tooele Counties.
h. District Fifteen (15), located in Utah County.
1. District Seventeen (17), located in Box Elder, Cache, and Tooele Counties.
J. Di~trict Eight~en”(18), located in Davis, M
NOTICE OF ELECTION