NOTICE OF MEETING TO BE HELD IN PUBLIC AND CLOSED SESSION OF THE MORGAN CITY COUNCIL
Pursuant to Utah Code, Title 52, Chapter 4, notice is hereby given to members of the Morgan City Council and to the general public that the Morgan City Council will hold a meeting in public and closed session on Tuesday, December 12, 2017, at 7:00 p.m., in the Council Room at the City Office at 90 West Young Street.
1. CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE, OPENING CEREMONY, APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND WARRANTS:
A. Minutes of Morgan City Council Work Meeting – November 28, 2017
B. Minutes of Morgan City Council Meeting – November 28, 2017
2. CITIZEN COMMENTS
3. VERBAL PETITIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
4. CONSENT ITEMS: (These items will be discussed and voted as one item)
5. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
A. Discussion Regarding Wastewater Treatment Facilities Plan – Receive Public Comments – Begin Public Comment Period.
6. NEW BUSINESS:
A. A Resolution Authorizing Not More Than $3,396,000 Sewer Revenue Bonds, in one or More Series, for Sewer System Improvements; Authorizing Publication of a Notice of Public Hearing and Bonds to be Issued; Fixing the Maximum Aggregate Principal Amount, Interest Rate, Maturity and Discount of the Bonds; Providing for the Running of a Contest Period; and Related Matters – Resolution 17-33 B. Amendment to Fee Schedule – Code Enforcement Fees Regarding Violations – Resolution 17-41
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
8. SPECIAL REPORTS:
Notice is hereby given that:
• A work meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m., or at another time as posted to discuss miscellaneous matters.
• In the event of an absence of a full quorum, agenda items will be continued to the next regularly scheduled meeting.
• By motion of the Morgan City Council, pursuant to Title 52, Chapter 4 of the Utah Code, The City Council may vote to hold a closed meeting for any of the purposes identified in that chapter.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Denise Woods, City Recorder, at (801) 829-3461 at least 24 hours before the meeting.
This meeting may be held electronically to allow a member to participate.
Published in The Morgan County News, December 8, 2017