community

Home community

Scout Suggests River Walk

Dear Editor, My name is Grey Gallagher, I live in Peterson, and I am writing you this letter to fulfill a...

Fair Board Plans A Fair To Remember for 100 Anniversary

It 's been a few weeks since the Morgan County Fair and the fair board has had some time to decompress and get...

Upcoming Community Event Safety on Cell Phones and the Internet...

Morgan Empowered is sponsoring the upcoming Parent Awareness event, Safety on Cell Phones and the Internet , which will be held at the Morgan...

Citizen Wants A Safe Street

Dear Editor,The time was between 9:00 p.m. and twenty after that hour. The date was August 19/, 2010.I was out for a walk...

Morgan City Council Notes September 14, 2010

UAMPS Wind Farm PresentationSee Morgan To Get Green Power? in the Goverment SectionOrdinance 10-07 - Crossing Guard Salary ScheduleA new salary schedule was...

Singles Met in Morgan

Morgan County Single Adults ages 31+ held their first PicNic and PowWow in the Park on Sept. 7th.The Ball is now Rolling for Morgan...

Tykonis Held Opening Social

The Morgan Tykonis met Wednesday Sept 8th for their annual opening social. The social was held at the home of Natalie Reese, this years...

Morgan Empowered Leadership Announced

At the last Morgan Empowered meeting, Lanelle Butterfield (right) was elected as the new Chair for the coming 2010-2011 year. Other newly elected...

Morgan Fire Department Thanks Community

The Morgan Fire Department would like to thank everyone for their support with this year 's Muscular Dystrophy Assosiation (MDA) Drive. The fire...