community

Home community

Farm Field Day

On Tuesday May 15th Jason and Rhonda Morgan held Kindergarten Farm Field Day for students from Mountain Green and Morgan Elementary Schools. On this...

4-H Youth Education and Fundraising

Utah 4-H and the Bureau of Land Management have teamed up to offer youth an educational and fundraising opportunity for Utah 4-H Horse Clubs....

Flag Football Flourishes in Morgan

This spring, for the first time, Morgan Recreation offered a flag football season for participants from first through eighth grade.   Games were played...

Echo State Park Opens Saturday, May 12

ECHO STATE PARK – The Utah Division of Parks and Recreation is excited to announce that Echo State Park will be opening to the...

Snowbasin Resort Offers Free Movies on the Mountain For The Second Summer

Snowbasin, UT – May 15, 2018 – With the success of last year, Snowbasin Resort is delighted to bring back the free Movie on...

[Video] Nonprofit Open House – May 5th

The Kearsley I Can Foundation is hosting a nonprofit Open House this Saturday (May 5th) from 12pm - 5pm. Free admission. Horse rides, presentation...

Thinking Out Loud – BUTTONS

By John Triplett I remember the first time I watched television. Recall, if you regularly read this space, that I grew up in Great Depression...

Scheherazade captivates audience

The Utah Symphony and Enchanted Theater Company (ETC) joined together to present “Scheherazade” at Peery’s Egyptian Theater in Ogden on Thursday, April 12. As...

Healthy Plants Start With Healthy Soil

By Utah State Extension Corner in Morgan, Utah In light of Earth Day, here are some interesting facts about earth, and by earth I mean...

From Barbershop to Broadway: Community Choir Showcases Musical Favorites

By Courtney Bergman  | The Morgan County News The air around Morgan High School’s auditorium was filled with the familiar tunes of Broadway as the...